Coming Soon to I Thought a Think
- A look at the Federal Way lawsuit that was just heard in the state Supreme Court last week. It's a great preview of where the NEWS lawsuit will go at the end of the summer, and could definitely be signal for the next legislature.
- More talk about RIF and layoff statewide. If you think this year was bad, you'll love my theory on why next year could be even worse.
- School district consolidation: the argument that will not go away.
- The recent report from the EFF that ranked every elementary school in Washington State from #1 to #1,130. I don't mind school rankings, but I think there were some mistakes made that make the report very hard to accept as useful.
- Speaking of the EFF, I'll explain why lining up with Glenn Beck is a stupid move if you want to connect with Washington state voters.
- More yelling at the League of "Education" Voters.
- My new teaching assignment for next year!
- ....and the good works of WEAPAC, among many other topics.
Labels: coming soon