Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh My God, Unions Really Are Evil!

Two of the biggest issues that the teachers unions fight for involve time (contact time with the kids, set working hours, length of the school year, etc.) and money (total compensation, TRI pay, health benefits). Therefore:

Unions = Time x Money


However, we also know that time IS money. Therefore:

Unions = Money x Money = (Money) ^ 2


But we also know that money is the root of all evil.

Money = (Evil) ^ (1/2)


Which means that we can substitute

Unions = (Money) ^ 2


With

Unions = ((Evil) ^ (1/2)) ^ 2


Which simplifies to....

Unions = Evil


The math has set me straight. I'm going to immediately renounce my evil ways, make a generous donation to the League of "Education" Voters, and organize an at-home TEA party.

Where did I go wrong. Lord, where did I go wrong.....



(stolen from)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home