Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Gotta Love the Carnival of Education!

I missed last week’s edition, but the week before I had turned in this post about a math coach proposal that the district brought up. Now when I check in with Statcounter, that post is the #2 most read post of all time on my site, trailing only the homepage.

If you’re new to blogging and you want traffic, make sure you get your carnival submission in every month. I’ve got to start doing a better job with that. I’d also recommend hosting a carnival to anyone; it’s a fun experience. Hectic, but fun.

All that is a lead-up to telling you that this month’s Carnival of Education is up now at Dr. Homeslice’s site with a special one-liners edition. Have fun reading!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger NYC Educator said...

And don't forget to send me something this week! I don't wanna get tough.

Hmmm...nice little blog you got there...would be a shame if anything were to happen to it.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home