Saturday, April 28, 2007

Me, Published Author

The new edition of the Read Naturally newsletter came in on Friday. Reading through it, I found this quote on page 2:

The first test I gave was Letter Naming Fluency using Read Naturally’s Reading Fluency Benchmark Assessor. It’s very comparable to the LNF test that comes with DIBELS, but being able to do it on the computer and get the results printed out for you is pretty slick.
“Gosh!” I thought. “That sounds like something I would have said.”

Then I read the byline:

Ryan, Spokane, WA
Turns out it was something I wrote here on the blog back in October, talking about formative assessments. Read Naturally must have picked up on it with the Google and decided to put it in the newsletter.

Still, I think it can go in my resume. I’m published! I’m published!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home