Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Randy Dorn on the WASL: KILL IT WITH FIRE!



The News Tribune sez it is so, and thus it will be so. I particularly like this comment from "jcathall", who may have been Randy's campaign manager because I don't know who was:

Can you give me one example of how Randy can add origniality and creativity to the process?

Personally I don't think Randy is competant to do the job. I only hope that he is incompetant enough not to hurt anything effectivly before my children graduate highschool.
People accuse Obama of having a Cult of Personality around him, but the Google shows us a lot about what people think Randy is going to do. From a search for "Randy Dorn will":


...et cetera, et cetera.

The take-home, then, is that Randy has a hell of an agenda facing him, but there's also a ton of pressure coming from the Legislature via the Basic Ed Finance Taskforce, as well as the various special interest groups like my own WEA.

Good luck and God speed, Superintendent Dorn. You're going to need it.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy just "replaced" the WASL - nope, he just changed the name. Ask a teacher, they'll tell you

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy just "replaced" the WASL - nope, he just changed the name. Ask a teacher, they'll tell you

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home