Friday, March 21, 2008

Something That I Wish More Think Tanks Would Do

Surfing around I came across the web page for the Leadership Limbo report that Fordham published a couple of months ago; I had looked at it then, but today I noticed that they've added links to Google video of the roll-out event they had for the report. This is a bright idea that I wish more of the players on the scene would grab onto (I'm looking at you, Education Sector and American Enterprise Institute), because if it's on Google or YouTube I can download it to watch later at my convenience and I know it's going to get to my computer, but when you host it as a stream-only video on your website sometimes the stream doesn't work (AEI is especially bad at this) and I don't always want to be at my computer for that long.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home