Friday, October 26, 2007

My very last post on Dino Rossi for today

Caption this picture!



"Yes, it really is this big."
"C'mon....who wants a hug?"
"Look, no hands!"
"The kick is up....and good."
"I watched Papal Blessings for Dummies, and I've think I've got it down. Watch!"
"Degree antiperspirant....it really works."
"So then to put this part in my hair they had to bring in a comb about yay long...."
"Everybody out there, put your hands in the air, and wave them like you hate children's health care. Word, yo."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st - your Papal blessings comment may be a bit improper - the guy is a Catholic.

Instead, my caption would be, "This is the gap between me and the Gregoire Administration on...

*open gov't and/or
*accountability in gov't and/or
*leadership and/or
*willingness to raise taxes and/or
*defense of the education system"

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home