Saturday, September 01, 2007

My Shiny New Internet Connection



I live in a rural area. There's no cable, so you have to have a dish, and there's also no way of getting traditional high speed internet, which was driving me nuts.

Verizon to the rescue. I'd seen the commercials for their wireless broadband and thought it'd be worth a shot. It's expensive--$60 a month--but when you have no other choice it looks a lot more attractive. And so far, in the week that I've had it, it's worked great--files download in a snap, I can get around to the blogs a lot easier, and I can finally check my school email from home. Sweetness!

What do you have for internet where you live?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ms-teacher said...

I have a cable connection courtesy of comcast. My parents live out in the country and they are still stuck with dial up. My dad hates it.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home