Saturday, September 22, 2007

The EduWonk Rub

Courtesy of Statcounter, my hit count for this past week:

September 15th: 22
September 16th: 44
September 17th: 31
September 18th: 53
September 19th: 120
September 20th: 65
September 21st: 61
September 22nd: 28

What happened on the 19th, pray tell? I forgot to enter into the Carnival of Education this week, so I was quite surprised to see that number.

Then I looked at my recent came from activity, and found out that Eduwonk had linked to an earlier post I'd done on my ambivalence towards Brad Jupp. It was a neat thing to see my place in his list of Education Blogs, but a post is, well, awesome!

And yes, I am easily amused and take a lot of pleasure in the most meaningless things. What of it?

Thanks, Mr. R!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home