Monday, March 05, 2007

Quick Hits!

1) I'm picking my way through the next couple of sections of the Conley report, and hope to have the next part up here on the blog Wednesday.

2) I've invented a new set of words that should be creeping into the collective subconscious any minute now:

Wea Culpa (noun): An anguished cry used to describe an action undertaken by a union member that his or her union would dislike. Usage: "Yes, I shop at Wal-Mart, but they're so damn cheap! Wea Culpa! Wea culpa maxima!"

3) I love a good fight, and watching Randy Couture beat Tim Silvia in every phase of the game made my Saturday night.

4) Tomorrow the kids who attended the before school program get to go on a field trip with me to Auntie's Book Store in Spokane. I got a grant last year, and they're going to get $15 each to pick out the books of their choice. It's a neat partnership we've been able to set up; the kids just love it.

5) There's a pretty important email from JL sitting in my inbox right now. As soon as I finish getting the grades into the computer, I'll put together a reply. Thanks, JL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home