Sunday, April 16, 2006

Reflections Made While Doing Things That I Shouldn’t Be Doing Because There Are Other, More Important Things To Do

“She Will Be Loved” by Maroon 5 is kind of creepy, if you listen to the lyrics the right way.

It’s physically impossible to stop playing FreeCell when you’re on a winning streak. In fact, it would be a sin, and that’s not something I should do during Easter Weekend.

The lawyers on “Conviction” sure do fool around a lot.

I’m never going to read that copy of Teaching K-8, so why don’t I just throw it away?

Whoever invented the mint chocolate chip is an absolute genius. I wonder if he went to a public school?

“When You Love a Woman” is clearly the best song Journey ever made.

Comic books can be just as distracting when you’re 30 as they were when you were 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home